The standard Jira-Bamboo integration is great
If you are using Jira and Bamboo, you have certainly already configured the application link (two-way) in order to benefit from the out-of-the-box integration proposed by Atlassian:
- Development info in issue search
- Development panel
- Build result dialog (detailed Bamboo build result information)
- Deployment dialog (detailed Bamboo deployment information)
- Run Bamboo builds when releasing a Jira application version
- Linked plan branches with an issue
- Jira issues view (issues linked to a build result)
- Jira Projects (Bamboo builds that relate to a Jira project or version)
If you don’t, check the article Integrating Bamboo with Jira applications written by Atlassian.
And now you can get even more!
With the Apwide Golive Jira app, you can go even further – you will be able to centralize your build, deployment, release and environment information in Jira. A guarantee to always get updated data in your Jira Dashboards.
Watch the video!
New to Apwide Golive?
If you are new to Apwide Golive, you may want to start your immediate evaluation on our Jira instance. Click on the button below.